Miami-based NewmanPR can help you achieve your business goals by crafting your stories for each of your audiences — stakeholders, customers, clients, partners, consumers, employees. We have the skills and experience to generate meaningful results across multiple media channels.
The world’s media landscape has changed, and that calls for a new approach to messaging and generating earned media. NewmanPR can help you navigate the nuances of communicating in this novel environment.
It’s not only a pandemic that has changed our world, the social justice movement
challenges businesses to earn and deserve the trust of consumers of all ethnicities, ages and demographics. NewmanPR can help you craft a communications strategy that is transparent, honest and meaningful.
Know your client’s business and goals. Know what’s news and know the media.
Since 1946 NewmanPR has been providing clients creative, customized and cost-effective marketing communications services.
We help clients define their goals and then communicate their messages by aggressively seeking coverage in consumer, broadcast, trade and social media.
“During a crisis, the Newman team operates like an extension of my in-house staff.”
“NewmanPR is strategic and responsive, even anticipating our needs before we do.”
“NewmanPR gives us personal, small-agency service with the capabilities of a larger firm.”
Named One of the Best PR Firms in Miami by Expertise.com
Finalist, 2020 Global Travel Communicator Award
We pride ourselves in offering a broad range of creative and communication services to help our clients grow their brand. Because each business has a unique set of needs, we work with our clients to figure out exactly what services will work for them.
The NewmanPR Difference: 10 Principles
- Longevity — Clients stay with us for decades
- Quality — We create, write, photograph and produce superior editorial products
- Value — Our rates are fair and retainer- and fee-based, not hourly
- Knowledge — Senior staff have real-world journalistic experience
- Service — All account leads are top agency executives, not junior staffers or interns
- Truth — Trustworthiness is based on truth, and the media trust us
- Ethics — We sustain high ethical standards in our work and our business
- Credibility — Your credibility is our reality
- Crisis Communications — Outbreaks, hurricanes, fires, we’ve handled them all
- Expectations — We expect to exceed our client’s expectations