Waves of Coverage for the Seatrade Convention
For 25 years NewmanPR handled all media relations activities for the Seatrade Cruise Global convention and exhibition, the world’s largest annual cruise industry gathering, including recruiting, credentialing and registering media, writing and distributing all press materials and writing articles for placement in industry publications. In addition, we operated the press room, scheduled and managed press conferences, arranged interviews, produced news photography and wrote and produced on-site an eight- to 12-page daily tabloid-size four-color newspaper that was distributed at the convention and posted on the client’s website.
In our final year representing the event, 2015, we attracted 351 journalists from 26 countries — a record number. We garnered 760 media placements in 426 media outlets in 51 countries for a total of 2.4 billion potential impressions with an estimated advertising equivalency value of over $14 million. Yeah, we wonder why they replaced us, too.
NewmanPR Case Studies
- Helping the Keys Recover in Hurricane Irma’s Aftermath
- ‘Coffee with Scott’ Virtual Zoom Media Event
- The World’s Largest Key Lime Pie
- Connecting and Protecting the Florida Keys
- Cracking the Mat Release Code
- Canadians Love Key Lime Pie
- FunShip Employee Communications
- Waves of Coverage for the Seatrade Convention
- Explorations Central Branding Launch and Partnerships Event
- Holland America Line — Dive-In Burger