FunShip Employee Communications
For five years NewmanPR produced the content for Carnival Cruise Line’s quarterly employee magazine, Seaview. From the latest news across the fleet to Q&As with executives and ship’s officers, the 36-page glossy, four-color magazine celebrated the activities, milestones and achievements of Carnival’s 3,900 shoreside and 33,500 shipboard employees.
Besides covering a multitude of news items, from retirements to promotions and charity events, the NewmanPR team produced a “Health Wise” wellness column, “Fun Facts,” foreign language tips, inspirational quotes and even a “Seek & Find” word-hunt game.
NewmanPR Case Studies
- Helping the Keys Recover in Hurricane Irma’s Aftermath
- ‘Coffee with Scott’ Virtual Zoom Media Event
- The World’s Largest Key Lime Pie
- Connecting and Protecting the Florida Keys
- Cracking the Mat Release Code
- Canadians Love Key Lime Pie
- FunShip Employee Communications
- Waves of Coverage for the Seatrade Convention
- Explorations Central Branding Launch and Partnerships Event
- Holland America Line — Dive-In Burger