Canadians Love Key Lime Pie
Canadian affiliate agency LMA and NewmanPR planned and executed a Key Lime Food Truck promotion in Toronto. The program featured a food truck decorated with Keys imagery distributing free slices of Key lime pie in high foot traffic locations. Other elements included a charity tie-in and distribution of significant Keys messaging.
The effort received media coverage including live spots on several of the region’s morning television news shows. Coverage also included posts on national Canadian travel and lifestyle sites while U.S. coverage included the Miami Herald business section, Travel + Leisure and a story by the Associated Press.
Social media coverage resulted in more than 900,000 impressions from #FLKeysPieTruck on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Total media impressions across all platforms exceeded 2 million, for an estimated PR value of more than $125,000.
NewmanPR Case Studies
- Helping the Keys Recover in Hurricane Irma’s Aftermath
- ‘Coffee with Scott’ Virtual Zoom Media Event
- The World’s Largest Key Lime Pie
- Connecting and Protecting the Florida Keys
- Cracking the Mat Release Code
- Canadians Love Key Lime Pie
- FunShip Employee Communications
- Waves of Coverage for the Seatrade Convention
- Explorations Central Branding Launch and Partnerships Event
- Holland America Line — Dive-In Burger